As a full-service manufacturer, Irving Blending & Packaging provides a variety of services to our clients. The Irving branded product offers the following services and support.
- Product Technical Datasheets in English and French available online
- Material Safety Datasheets (MSDS) in English and French available online
- Technical support by phone and email
- Assistance with logistics
- On-site lubricant surveys, product recommendations, and maintenance recommendations
- Irving Blending & Packaging’s Used Oil Analysis Program
- Marketing programs and support to Irving branded distributors and retail partners
Irving Blending & Packaging is ideally situated on the east coast of Canada with direct access to intermodal logistics options to service North America and the world market:
- Trucking in both bulk and packaged formats
- Rail Car
- Marine Port
Irving Blending & Packaging also operates a fully equipped in-house laboratory providing used oil analysis testing services. Used oil analysis is the equivalent to having a blood test. It helps identify contamination and abnormal wear of critical internal components helping avoid costly repairs and downtime.
To learn more about our Used Oil Analysis program, visit us at Irving Blending & Packaging.